STI Pharma, LLC (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website stipharma.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- • On this Website.
- • In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- • Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website or other websites, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- • When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- • Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- • Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- • By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline, (“personal information”) when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form;
- • That is personal information when ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number;
You may, however, visit our site without providing personal information.
Automatic Collection of Non-Personal Information
We may also use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns that is about you but does not identify you as you navigate through and interact with our Website, such as:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, usage details, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
What do we use your information for?
For personal information that you provide to us, we use such information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, including but not limited to, processing transactions.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it or we may elect to notify you through posting changes to our Website.
• To send periodic emails, that may include information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
• To personalize your experience to better respond to your individual needs.
• To improve customer service to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To improve the Website to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
How Do We Disclose Information We Collect?
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, [and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of STI Pharma’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by STI Pharma about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [INSERT CONTACT INFORMATION].
This policy was last reviewed December 2020
STI Pharma, .com